Why Buy Furniture Online from FurnitureEuperstore?
AKA our Top Ten List!
- We save you time and aggravation. Shop from the convenience of your home. (You can even shop in your bathrobe and bunny slippers, we won't tell anybody!). Many people equate shopping for furniture with a visit to the dentist...expensive and often painful. It may be less stressful to get a few teeth pulled than deal with some of the store salespeople that we've encountered. Purchasing from furnitureEsuperstore is fast and easy and we do everything we can to make your relationship with our company painless and pleasant.
- Our customer service is the best in the business. It can be a tough world out there. Things happen. But when they do we solve them fast and keep you informed every step of the way. Shop with confidence...we are members of the Better Business Bureau.
- We do everything possible to help you to make an informed and wise purchasing decision. Our site is full of information on all of the products and if you need additional information, please e-mail (Click here for e-mail) or call us at 1-800-711-1586. Our competitors' sites seem to vary between having little to no product information or requiring a doctorate in mechanical engineering to be able to understand what's going on. We present our products in easy to understand terms with as little technical jargon as possible.
- We make it easy and efficient to shop our site. We think you'll like how fast and easy our site is to use.
- You don't pay sale tax unless you live in the state of New Jersey
- We provide the highest level of security possible for your transaction. (Click here for security information)
- We pay the shipping costs! There is some fine print to this...only applies to the continental U.S. and this is for standard delivery.
- Once you've decided to purchase from FurnitureESuperstore, we keep you informed of the status of your purchase via e-mail. We also welcome your phone calls which are toll free 1-800-711-1586.
- We ship fast. In stock items are usually shipped within 7-10 business days, usually faster. Once an item is shipped, allow 5-14 business days in transit. Although it doesn't happen very often, we advise you quickly if an item is out of stock and provide you with the option of waiting or canceling your order. Some of the items on our site are custom built with your choice of finish. These take longer to produce and the time tables are clearly noted for these items.
- FurnitureESuperstore sells for less than other internet sites as well as traditional retail stores. Our overhead is low. We buy in volume from our suppliers and most importantly we spend virtually nothing on advertising. You won't see us on expensive banner ads or in beautiful mall stores, that's why the prices are so low. Our business has grown from satisfied customers telling their friends about us.
What do I pay for shipping?
Zero! FurnitureESuperstore pays standard shipping on your purchase (in the continental U.S). We do provide upgraded White Glove service as an option, for an additional fee. For more information click here.
How is my order shipped?
Standard shipping typically takes 3 - 10 business days to ship an item from our warehouse with another 5 – 14 business days in transit to you. We ship your purchase via standard "ground service". Please keep in mind that this is on in-stock products. Depending on the size of the items in your purchase, we will use either UPS, Fed-Ex ground or in the case of larger items a freight company.
Most of our linens, futon and daybed covers are sewn after you place your order. Please allow 8 - 15 working days to complete your linen/cover and another 3-5 days for shipping.
Larger items requiring shipment by a freight company will be shipped "Curbside Delivery Only." This means that the freight company is only responsible to deliver to your curb. We do this in order to keep the freight cost to an absolute minimum so we can keep our prices as low as possible. We do offer higher levels of service for an additional fee. For more information click here.
How do I pay for my order?
Most of our customers pay by credit card and we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover through our secure server. We also accept PayPal payments, as well as Google Checkout.
Can I pay with a check?
Absolutely. Just send us an e-mail and we will provide you instructions to send us a certified check, cashiers check or money order.
How do I know that my order has been received and that it is correct?
We will confirm your order by e-mail. Please carefully check that all of the information on the order is correct including shipping address, phone number, products ordered, quantities, and sizes of all of the items. If there are any errors, please notify us immediately.
If I order more than one item, will they all arrive at the same time?
We ship from a number of different factories throughout the U.S. Some of our products are made up of multiple components that come from different shipping points. These components may arrive on different days. Please e-mail us if you have any questions or concerns about this or any of our other policies.
Will you ever have back-orders?
Although most of our products are shipped quickly, sometimes an item your order will temporarily be out of stock. If it is, we will notify you via e-mail. We will let you know when the item is expected to be back in stock. We will also provide the option of canceling your order, re-selecting an alternative item, or allowing us to ship it when it is back in stock. You make the decision.
Can I return my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of delivery. Returned items must be new and in unused condition. A few of our vendors may be excluded from our return policy. Bedding and linens are also non-refundable and can't be exchanged. To return items for an exchange or refund please contact us via email or phone for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges. All returns for any reason are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable.
If you'd like to cancel or change an order for any reason, please contact us at 1-800-711-1586 ASAP. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request. Please bear in mind that our order fulfillment system is designed to get orders shipped withing 7 business days. As a result we cannot change or cancel an order once it has already entered the shipping process. Please refer to our return policy if you would like to cancel your order after it has been shipped. Similarly, we reserve the right to repair or replace an item if it arrives damaged. Please refer to our return policy if you would like to cancel an order that arrives damaged.
What happens if my product is damaged during shipment?
In the event of damage please save all original packaging and notify us and the shipping company immediately. Damages to items shipped must be noted on the delivery receipt and reported to us immediately. Any damage must be reported to us and the shipper within 48 hours of arrival. Pictures are required in the event of hidden damage. If there are partial damages or shortages, accept the good items and list damages/shortages on the delivery receipt. If the product is refused and damage is noted on the delivery receipt; we will send free replacement parts to correct the problem, repair damaged product, or issue a pickup to replace the product at our discretion. .All refunds, exchanges, or store credits are less a 20% restock fee and actual round trip shipping charges. We are not responsible for any damages not reported within 48 hours of arrival.
If you have already accepted and signed for a package that has "concealed damage" or there are parts missing, contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts free of charge. If there are multiple parts damaged, we may, at our option send free replacement parts to correct the problem, repair damaged product, or issue a pickup to replace the product at our discretion. All returned products must be in the original packaging and unassembled. To request replacement parts please contact F & D Enterprises, LLC at 800-711-1586.
We reserve the right to require photographs and/or proof of any damaged product. In most cases, images sent via email or USPS will be required to prove damage and get replacement items. Your compliance with this is critical to getting your replacements out to you in a timely manner.
We reserve the right to provide replacement parts, repair products, or replacement items for any damaged part or piece of furniture to fulfill the customer’s original order. If damaged orders are canceled they will be subject to the guidelines of the return & cancellation policy and be assessed a 20% restocking fee plus shipping fees both ways.
Do I pay sales tax on my purchase?
As a New Jersey licensed business, we must add applicable sales tax to your order if you are located in the state of New Jersey. If you live outside of New Jersey, you are responsible for complying with any applicable sales taxes in the state in which you live.
If you have any questions or comments about our policies, please e-mail us at information@furnitureEsuperstore and we will respond promptly.
[Back to top]